Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro battery drain

I’ve been using a iphone 6s for about 5 years, and only recently gotten a upgrade to the iPhone 13 pro. Not the max.

the battery life should be better but it’s… LITERALLY THE SAME.

If i do nothing the battery will drain faster then my 6s. i only had a 16 GBs on my old 6s, and barely any apps, i don’t understand why it only lasts 3 hours, and i got this 13 pro at a t-moblie center, so i know it’s not used, and i don’t need a battery replacement, help please?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 3:44 PM

Hey there,

What is the iOS version is running now on your iPhone? You can find that by going to Settings > General > software version.

Also I want you to go to Settings > Battery > battery using by app , Check out the applications that consume the battery heavily.

Check out this article’s:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 3:44 PM in response to WertyTheTurtle

Hey there,

What is the iOS version is running now on your iPhone? You can find that by going to Settings > General > software version.

Also I want you to go to Settings > Battery > battery using by app , Check out the applications that consume the battery heavily.

Check out this article’s:

iPhone 13 Pro battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.