Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey OS 12.3.1 menu bar is suddenly missing icons

I installed Monterey OS 12.3.1 today, and the menu bar is suddenly missing icons for the Clock, Bluetooth, WI-FI, AirDrop, and Sound. However, Spotlight, Siri, and Time Machine are visible. I went into System Preferences / Dock & Menu Bar, selected the missing items to "show always," but nothing changes. Any ideas on how to get these back?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 4:57 PM

OC777 wrote:

I installed Monterey OS 12.3.1 today, and the menu bar is suddenly missing icons for the Clock, Bluetooth, WI-FI, AirDrop, and Sound. However, Spotlight, Siri, and Time Machine are visible. I went into System Preferences / Dock & Menu Bar, selected the missing items to "show always," but nothing changes. Any ideas on how to get these back?

Did you try rebooting the machine?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 4:57 PM in response to OC777

OC777 wrote:

Did you try rebooting the machine?

Monterey OS 12.3.1 menu bar is suddenly missing icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.