Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi drops on 12 Pro Max

My 12 Pro Max phone keeps dropping WiFi. I’ve done everything that’s been mentioned but is a constant problem. We have, an iMac, my wife an mac laptop, we have two Apple TV’s, an iPad, her 14 Pro Max, and other various thing using WiFi. Nothing else has this issue, just my phone. I’m at my wits end.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 7:25 PM

MinxyKat51 Said:

"WiFi drops on 12 Pro Max: My 12 Pro Max phone keeps dropping WiFi. I’ve done everything that’s been mentioned but is a constant problem. We have, an iMac, my wife an mac laptop, we have two Apple TV’s, an iPad, her 14 Pro Max, and other various thing using WiFi. Nothing else has this issue, just my phone. I’m at my wits end."

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping iPhone WiFi:

Restart the Router:

If there is issue with dropping WiFi, then apparently you have no IP address. So, start by restarting the router.

Three Other Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 7:25 PM in response to MinxyKat51

MinxyKat51 Said:

"WiFi drops on 12 Pro Max: My 12 Pro Max phone keeps dropping WiFi. I’ve done everything that’s been mentioned but is a constant problem. We have, an iMac, my wife an mac laptop, we have two Apple TV’s, an iPad, her 14 Pro Max, and other various thing using WiFi. Nothing else has this issue, just my phone. I’m at my wits end."

-------

Troubleshooting Dropping iPhone WiFi:

Restart the Router:

If there is issue with dropping WiFi, then apparently you have no IP address. So, start by restarting the router.

Three Other Thoughts:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If connecting is unsuccessful, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

and...

B. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

and...

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

WiFi drops on 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.