Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find my "Files" folder in my PC iTunes so I can save my documents on my PC

I have an ipad pro with multiple gigs of files, docs, pics, pdf's etc. Trying to download date onto my windows 10 pc using iTunes.

When I click "File Sharing" in iTunes the listed apps are GarageBand, iMovie, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and Sonos and my documents aren't stored in any of those apps. My iPad "Files" folder is not listed so I cannot access my files to download them to my PC.

It's been about a year and a half since I last downloaded and cleared out my iPad "Files" folder and the iTunes interface seems to have changed since then. Nothing I click on shows anywhere where I can select my "Files" documents to download.

My iTunes is running 12.12.3.5. and my iPad is running 15.4.1

Why can't I see my "Files" folder thru my PC iTunes so I can select and download my documents?

Thank you.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 12:21 PM

See Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply

Can't find my "Files" folder in my PC iTunes so I can save my documents on my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.