Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Stop Fitness App from Tracking Trends & Health Data in iCloud?

I want to stop the Fitness App from tracking my fitness trends and displaying cumulative data. I never asked for this function. I know how to change the Activity goals, so that’s not my concern. I never asked and do not want Apple tracking my fitness activity, level, etc. I understand that Apple says this data is encrypted and protected. Nevertheless, I never asked for Apple to save this information on their servers and make suggestions. I want my fitness activity saved on my iPhone or App,eWatch only, not in the cloud. I want the option to save my information on my personal device only. How do I turn off trends and Health information being saved to the cloud and instead have it saved on my iPhone only. My most important issue is the ability to have my fitness data saved on my iPhone or AppleWatch ONLY. I want none of my information in the cloud, except what I say can be there.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 1, 2022 8:31 AM

4 replies

May 1, 2022 10:03 AM in response to Community User

I specifically stated to turn off Heath data saved in the Cloud, AND instead save it to my device only. Your response, turns off Health data being saved to the Cloud (which I already know how to do). There should be the option to have my personal data saved to my device and I honestly wish people would read the entire message and reply appropriately, instead of replying just to get their name on this board. It’s super annoying and a waste of everyone’s time.

May 1, 2022 8:42 AM in response to Cutejoyus

Tap on your apple profile in the settings app on the phone,then tap on icloud and turn off either icloud backup or turn off health.

How to Stop Fitness App from Tracking Trends & Health Data in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.