Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing a library in Apple Music

Hi,

I've got an Apple Music Family setup with my wife. Is it possible to have a shared music library?

Example: I add an album to my library (+ button). It shows up in the library of my wife's Apple Music account.

We both came here from Spotify, and we want to rebuild our collection together. Is this at all possible? Or can you only have shared playlists?

Posted on May 1, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 6:44 AM

BearSeamen wrote:

Hi,

I've got an Apple Music Family setup with my wife. Is it possible to have a shared music library?

Example: I add an album to my library (+ button). It shows up in the library of my wife's Apple Music account.

We both came here from Spotify, and we want to rebuild our collection together. Is this at all possible?

No.

Or can you only have shared playlists?

Yes.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 6:44 AM in response to BearSeamen

BearSeamen wrote:

Hi,

We both came here from Spotify, and we want to rebuild our collection together. Is this at all possible?

No.

Or can you only have shared playlists?

Yes.

tt2

Sharing a library in Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.