Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud deleted my file

How do I recover an excel file that I was just working on last night and has now disappeared?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on May 1, 2022 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 4:48 PM

hue331 Said:

"iCloud deleted my file: How long should i wait? I’ve restarted my iPad (as well as my MacBook in case something shows up there) and still get the above error message. The file doesn’t show up in Files in either place."

-------

Contact Microsoft:

They are the developer of Excel. Ask them why you are getting the error. You may need to uninstall Office, and then reinstall it.  Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. Perform a chat session with Microsoft using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2022 4:48 PM in response to hue331

hue331 Said:

"iCloud deleted my file: How long should i wait? I’ve restarted my iPad (as well as my MacBook in case something shows up there) and still get the above error message. The file doesn’t show up in Files in either place."

-------

Contact Microsoft:

They are the developer of Excel. Ask them why you are getting the error. You may need to uninstall Office, and then reinstall it.  Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. Perform a chat session with Microsoft using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so

iCloud deleted my file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.