Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock activation iCloud

I have an iPhone with activation unlock because I am not the one who login the iCloud account to it it was my brother and my is no more in Nigeria and he has given me the phone and he also doesn't know the iCloud again we need help

Posted on May 1, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 6:09 AM

Hello adebayo230,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have an Activation Locked iPhone that you received from your brother, who is no longer in Nigeria and has forgotten the iCloud login and password. You will need to get help from your brother to unlock the iPhone. Here is a link that should guide you through what needs to be done. From unlocking the Activation Lock to regaining access to the Apple ID.

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 6:09 AM in response to adebayo230

Hello adebayo230,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have an Activation Locked iPhone that you received from your brother, who is no longer in Nigeria and has forgotten the iCloud login and password. You will need to get help from your brother to unlock the iPhone. Here is a link that should guide you through what needs to be done. From unlocking the Activation Lock to regaining access to the Apple ID.

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support

Best regards.

Unlock activation iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.