Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover a old iCloud account without messing up my current one

How can I recover a old iCloud account without messing up my current iCloud?

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 10:10 AM

If the old account was set up with 2FA and you only remember the Apple ID and password is forgotten recover the account see the article How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the account was set up with secondary authentication , and you have forgotten all account credentials like three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password and the Apple ID is not signed in the device contact apple support with credit card details in case added Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 10:10 AM in response to Carstu3415

If the old account was set up with 2FA and you only remember the Apple ID and password is forgotten recover the account see the article How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the account was set up with secondary authentication , and you have forgotten all account credentials like three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password and the Apple ID is not signed in the device contact apple support with credit card details in case added Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How can I recover a old iCloud account without messing up my current one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.