Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone iPad settings

When I turn off the camera on one device (like cameras access). The camera is denied access on both devices. I can pick up the other device and turn it back on. Basically the iPad is mirroring the settings between the iPhone and iPad. Why?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 2, 2022 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 3:55 PM

Okay I’m answering myself, but there is a share across devices switch in screen time. Turn it off and I can apparently set up each device individually. Which allows the camera on the iPad to be denied access, and I can still use the camera on my phone with my diet app. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Since I never notified this before I’m assuming that switch is new.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 3:55 PM in response to Goraknew

Okay I’m answering myself, but there is a share across devices switch in screen time. Turn it off and I can apparently set up each device individually. Which allows the camera on the iPad to be denied access, and I can still use the camera on my phone with my diet app. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Since I never notified this before I’m assuming that switch is new.

iPhone iPad settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.