Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuity camera doen't work (Using iPhone as a webcam)

HI,

I have the M1 Macbook pro 2021 that updated to last version of OS, also the iPhone 12 Promax is updated to IOS 16, They are on the same apple id with 2FA, and I can't use the iPhone as a webcam, the Mac just doesn't recognize the iPhone as a camera. I can scan document, screen mirroring and all the other continuity features. Please any help? I tried almost every thing.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 1:48 AM

macOS Ventura Preview - Apple (CA)

Think we have to wait for macOS 13 Venture to be released for this Feature to appear on the Computer

Continuity Camera

Use iPhone as your webcam

Use the powerful camera system of iPhone with your Mac to do things never before possible with a webcam. Simply bring iPhone close to your Mac and it automatically switches to iPhone as the camera input. And it works wirelessly, so there’s nothing to plug in.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 1:48 AM in response to idan291

macOS Ventura Preview - Apple (CA)

Think we have to wait for macOS 13 Venture to be released for this Feature to appear on the Computer

Continuity Camera

Use iPhone as your webcam

Use the powerful camera system of iPhone with your Mac to do things never before possible with a webcam. Simply bring iPhone close to your Mac and it automatically switches to iPhone as the camera input. And it works wirelessly, so there’s nothing to plug in.

Continuity camera doen't work (Using iPhone as a webcam)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.