Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fog on left upper corner of my iPhone

When I used my Apple Pay to pay for my gas after I noticed a fog over left upper corner of my phone how I can’t see the time!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 9:49 PM

Based on what you described, it may be possible that some form of liquid entered into your phone ... or has entered previously and is causing the "fog" on the inside of the display.

If this is the case, then continued use of the phone has the potential of causing damage. It is totally up to you, but I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 9:49 PM in response to Nikk1509

Based on what you described, it may be possible that some form of liquid entered into your phone ... or has entered previously and is causing the "fog" on the inside of the display.

If this is the case, then continued use of the phone has the potential of causing damage. It is totally up to you, but I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Fog on left upper corner of my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.