Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 PRO MAX bugs

Is anyone else having problems with their iPhone 13 Pro Max? It is lagging when I put in someone’s name to text, freezing when I tried to use the Settings app, it will not call numbers when using the Google Chrome app, and sometimes it will not even let me turn it off. Any suggestions appreciated!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 3, 2022 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 10:21 AM

SheenaWarriorPrincess wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with their iPhone 13 Pro Max? It is lagging when I put in someone’s name to text, freezing when I tried to use the Settings app, it will not call numbers when using the Google Chrome app, and sometimes it will not even let me turn it off. Any suggestions appreciated!

Close out of all apps and do this Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 10:21 AM in response to SheenaWarriorPrincess

SheenaWarriorPrincess wrote:

Close out of all apps and do this Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

iPhone 13 PRO MAX bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.