Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13

Hi, I’m facing some issues in iPhone 13 like screen is lagging while scrolling and while using apps the words overlaps one over the other and there is a gap between the keyboard and the bottom of the screen.

Is anyone also facing the same issues with their iPhone 13 ?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 8:34 PM

evans7798 Said:

"iPhone 13: Hi, I’m facing some issues in iPhone 13 like screen is lagging while scrolling and while using apps the words overlaps one over the other and there is a gap between the keyboard and the bottom of the screen. Is anyone also facing the same issues with their iPhone 13 ?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 8:34 PM in response to evans7798

evans7798 Said:

"iPhone 13: Hi, I’m facing some issues in iPhone 13 like screen is lagging while scrolling and while using apps the words overlaps one over the other and there is a gap between the keyboard and the bottom of the screen. Is anyone also facing the same issues with their iPhone 13 ?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Dec 19, 2021 8:15 PM in response to Seabqss

Seabqss Said:

"[...]Obviously something is wrong with the hardware, or iOS 15 isn't very compatible with it, idrk.[...]"

------

Update a Day or Two Later:

Next time you go about updating your iPhone, wait it out for a few days --like I do. That way I can avoid bugs that are reported.

Moreover, report this to Apple. They need to know about it, to fix it.

Do your Part: Use the Apple Feedback forums to report this to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but if this is a known bug, then the more feedback Apple receives on it, then the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Inform Apple: of how you came across this issue, and how you've troubleshot it thus far.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Nov 16, 2021 8:33 PM in response to evans7798

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Dec 19, 2021 11:17 AM in response to TheLittles

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE HOOLIGANS! Nothing you do will fix it, i too own the iPhone 13. Me as well as many others are facing issues with it. Obviously something is wrong with the hardware, or iOS 15 isn't very compatible with it, idrk. Ive listened to everything these forum ppl have said and nothing has helped fix the plethora of bugs on the phone. Absolute JOKE

iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.