Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

alarm clock disappeared from home screen

My alarm clock is gone from my home screen!

I can see it when swiping down on the right side of the screen but no longer on the hope page.

How can I bring it back to the home screen without having to rearrange all my other apps?

Please advise

Thank you

Posted on May 3, 2022 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 7:46 AM

Hi bbjmcse,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! If you no longer see the Clock app on your Home Screen, you can add it back from the App Library:

Touch and hold the app, then tap Add to Home Screen (available only if the app isn’t already on the Home Screen).
The app appears on the Home Screen and in App Library.

Find more information about the App Library here: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone

When adding it back to your Home Screen from the App Library, you will be able to move it to the location you'd like and access it again from the Home Screen.

Hope that helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 7:46 AM in response to bbjmcse

Hi bbjmcse,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! If you no longer see the Clock app on your Home Screen, you can add it back from the App Library:

Touch and hold the app, then tap Add to Home Screen (available only if the app isn’t already on the Home Screen).
The app appears on the Home Screen and in App Library.

Find more information about the App Library here: Find your apps in App Library on iPhone

When adding it back to your Home Screen from the App Library, you will be able to move it to the location you'd like and access it again from the Home Screen.

Hope that helps!

alarm clock disappeared from home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.