Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm troubleshoot

The alarm app is kicking me out of the app to home scree when i try to add a new alarm

even when i edit the alarm list i can only delete alarm, when i try to modify any im kicked back to homescreen

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 5:33 PM

Hello Carlakheir,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with the Clock app on your iPhone when attempting to set an alarm. Do you have the date, time and location set correctly for your current location? You can check this in Settings > General > Date & Time and Settings > General > Language & Region?

If those settings are correct or the issues isn't resolved after setting them correctly, you would want to reach out to Apple Support to report this issue. You can reach them at Get Support.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 5:33 PM in response to Carlakheir

Hello Carlakheir,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with the Clock app on your iPhone when attempting to set an alarm. Do you have the date, time and location set correctly for your current location? You can check this in Settings > General > Date & Time and Settings > General > Language & Region?

If those settings are correct or the issues isn't resolved after setting them correctly, you would want to reach out to Apple Support to report this issue. You can reach them at Get Support.

Best regards.

Alarm troubleshoot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.