Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing invite can not be viewed from this account

I’m trying to move my son to his father account but after the invitation sent I keep getting this message, thanks for helping

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2022 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 5:09 PM

I could sit here and speculate as to what that could possibly mean. You can read Apple's documentation about transferring children between families but it's not something I recall reading about and you may find the fastest solution would be to ask Apple.

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 5:09 PM in response to isra35

I could sit here and speculate as to what that could possibly mean. You can read Apple's documentation about transferring children between families but it's not something I recall reading about and you may find the fastest solution would be to ask Apple.

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Family Sharing invite can not be viewed from this account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.