Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older iPad and IOS 9.3.5. I can't download an app, that only requires IOS 8.0 or newer. I was able to set up a new credit card to order and pay for iCloud space and rec'd a receipt.

When I try to purchase an App that is compatible with my older iPad, the screen gets stuck in Manage Payments and does not allow the purchase.

I went to the Apple store today and restored the IOS, so everything has been reset.

Any ideas to what is blocking my payment management, I've done trouble shooting on the phone with Apple support and took the device into the Apple store - Need help.

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on May 3, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 2:04 PM

Please realize iOS 9.3.5 was released by Apple in August, 2016.

If Apple Support was unable to assist you, then it’s highly likely nobody here can do any better.

1 reply

I have an older iPad and IOS 9.3.5. I can't download an app, that only requires IOS 8.0 or newer. I was able to set up a new credit card to order and pay for iCloud space and rec'd a receipt.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.