Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location history

How can I retrieve my location history on my iPhone 12 Pro max

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 3, 2022 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM

A lot of people have had issues. According to the forums apple has discontinued location history for better privacy for the apple user. I think the user should have the option if they want to review the location history they can and if they don’t they won’t. In other words it should have been the iPhone users choice to take it away or not

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 11:07 PM in response to stevefromclayton

A lot of people have had issues. According to the forums apple has discontinued location history for better privacy for the apple user. I think the user should have the option if they want to review the location history they can and if they don’t they won’t. In other words it should have been the iPhone users choice to take it away or not

May 12, 2022 8:23 AM in response to TheLittles

I've been doing this, but it doesn't actually let me view my history. I'm presented with two categories, none of which I can view: Summary (which tells me that I have several hundred records between March and yesterday) and Recent Records (from yesterday through the present).

How does one open the summary? Tapping it doesn't work. How does one open Recent? Before I upgraded to iOS 15 I could view a complete listing. Now? Not a thing.

Anybody have a solution?

Location history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.