Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video color is not very sharp as that other display I use iPhone 13 Pro

Hello Team, I was using iPhone 13 Pro. Everything is very good. But when I play on it an animal website I mean any anime site, this site is the video for my entertainment. I feel the colors is not so good. For this error, I feel it's my isolation So I decided to completely check it. So I play in one-time anime video on my laptop and play here the same episode of anime on my laptop and iPhone 13 Pro, But I fee some disqualify in video colors. Can you help me abut its color setting or any other problem?

Posted on May 4, 2022 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 3:13 AM

Hey there,

You can use the filters in Apple's iPhone settings to put together the colors of your device. If you find bright colors hard to see, you have the option to select Grayscale. You can also increase the intensity and hue of the filters. 

Go Settings > Accessibility > Display and Text Size, then you can adjust color tint and brightness. For more info see ☞ Adjust the screen brightness and color on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 3:13 AM in response to zoya199

Hey there,

You can use the filters in Apple's iPhone settings to put together the colors of your device. If you find bright colors hard to see, you have the option to select Grayscale. You can also increase the intensity and hue of the filters. 

Go Settings > Accessibility > Display and Text Size, then you can adjust color tint and brightness. For more info see ☞ Adjust the screen brightness and color on iPhone - Apple Support

Video color is not very sharp as that other display I use iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.