Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen issue (colour banding) on my iphone 13

I am facing colour banding on my iphone 13 while watching video and also in apple ui like in phone app and I have checked on several video on YouTube it even there on apple tv app, I have rent a movie just to check the issue and I am disappointed with apple as it was my first apple purchase.

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 9:20 PM

2 replies

Mar 10, 2023 10:46 PM in response to AbhinavPandey

AbhinavPandey wrote:

I am disappointed with apple as it was my first apple purchase.

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow users, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Screen issue (colour banding) on my iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.