Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone storage showing full?

I am really confused as to why my storage is full. So I have about 96 captures in my camera roll, which before I had hundreds. The longest video I have is 3 minutes long. I have basically no iPhone storage because it says that it’s being taken up by photos. It doesn’t have any recommendations and I have tried pretty much all of them and it did nothing. It says that the documents and data add up to 44.84 GB out of my 64GB device. Why is my storage being taken up my an app which has not much on it? I really want to know how to delete all these documents and data. I’ve tried looking it up on the internet and all it says is you have too many photos. I really don’t. I have an update for about 50 paused. Please can you help me because I am a YouTuber who keeps trying to upload videos but it doesn’t let me because I have no storage. Any help would be awesomely appreciated!

Thanks.

Hi-TechSonicYT

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 11:03 AM

Hello ~ Any help here ?

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

1 reply

Why is my iPhone storage showing full?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.