Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to take my company portal and device management system off my personal iPhone X. How do I do this? It will not allow me to simply depress the app and delete. The “x” does not show.

How do I delete the company device management apps on my phone?

Posted on May 4, 2022 1:03 PM

3 replies

May 4, 2022 1:25 PM in response to Lilphelpsie

https://www.payetteforward.com/cant-delete-apps-iphone-fix/

"Open Settings and tap Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions.

tap content and privacy restrictions in screen time

Next, tap iTunes & App Store Purchases -> Deleting Apps. Make sure that Allow is selected. When Don’t Allow is selected, you won’t be able to uninstall apps on your iPhone.

If you received your iPhone through work or school, there may be a preinstalled profile that’s preventing you from deleting apps. To check if this is the case, open Settings and tap General -> VPN & Device Management.

Here you can see a list of the Configuration Profiles installed on your iPhone. If you’re allowed to (ask your boss or school first!), you can tap on the Profile, then tap Remove Profile."

I need to take my company portal and device management system off my personal iPhone X. How do I do this? It will not allow me to simply depress the app and delete. The “x” does not show.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.