Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cursor size

I am unable to find or follow the cursor on my IMac. I have successfully enlarged the cursor through “Accessabilty feature but the enlarged cursor does not take effect until after I log in. Can you tell me how to make my Mac show the enlarged cursor when the computer turns on.

iMac 27″, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 4, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 6:39 PM

kdy224 wrote:
Can you tell me how to make my Mac show the enlarged cursor when the computer turns on.

AFAIK, that is not possible, but I have two Users setup on my login screen, and I never have to use the cursor to sign in. I just type the first letter of the desired user, and enter the password with the keyboard. If you only have a single user you should be able to use just the keyboard.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2022 6:39 PM in response to kdy224

kdy224 wrote:
Can you tell me how to make my Mac show the enlarged cursor when the computer turns on.

AFAIK, that is not possible, but I have two Users setup on my login screen, and I never have to use the cursor to sign in. I just type the first letter of the desired user, and enter the password with the keyboard. If you only have a single user you should be able to use just the keyboard.

Cursor size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.