Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone vs Mac

Bluetooth iPhone SE 15.4.1 and Mac Os Monterey 12.3.1 are not supported, any solution?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 5, 2022 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 8:20 AM

Bluetooth pairing an iPhone and a Mac is not supported regardless of version. An iPhone will not pair via Bluetooth to a computer (Mac or Windows) or an iPad except for personal hotspot and then only if your cellular plan supports it. See the following for more information: Bluetooth: Why can't I pair my iPhone or … - Apple Community

If you are attempting to use Handoff/Continuity or AirDrop, that does involve Bluetooth but the devices are NOT paired; Bluetooth just needs to be on and the devices in range of each other. The following may help with Handoff/Continuity issues: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also see Share files between your Mac and Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 8:20 AM in response to udaya52

Bluetooth pairing an iPhone and a Mac is not supported regardless of version. An iPhone will not pair via Bluetooth to a computer (Mac or Windows) or an iPad except for personal hotspot and then only if your cellular plan supports it. See the following for more information: Bluetooth: Why can't I pair my iPhone or … - Apple Community

If you are attempting to use Handoff/Continuity or AirDrop, that does involve Bluetooth but the devices are NOT paired; Bluetooth just needs to be on and the devices in range of each other. The following may help with Handoff/Continuity issues: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also see Share files between your Mac and Bluetooth devices - Apple Support

iPhone vs Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.