Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to add a song from my songs to iMovie and none of my songs are showing up

trying to add a song from my songs to iMovie and none of my songs are showing up...its a song from mamma mia

Posted on May 5, 2022 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 10:22 AM

Hi there.

Adding songs from your library only works with songs you have bought (not Apple Music), so if the song you are trying to add is from iTunes and not Apple Music, see this link on adding songs to iMovie: Add songs and other audio files to your iMovie project - Apple Support

Let me know if this helped to answer your question or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 10:22 AM in response to carolena273

Hi there.

Adding songs from your library only works with songs you have bought (not Apple Music), so if the song you are trying to add is from iTunes and not Apple Music, see this link on adding songs to iMovie: Add songs and other audio files to your iMovie project - Apple Support

Let me know if this helped to answer your question or not.

trying to add a song from my songs to iMovie and none of my songs are showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.