Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Arcade

I have Apple One as streaming service. However I can not access the premium version of Apple Arcade. this is the case with all the games I have tried. How do I access games in ad free version?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 1:45 PM

The Apple Arcade games can be found in the Arcade section of the App Store. Games found directly through Search or in other tabs would need to have the "Apple Arcade" label above their name to be included there.

Apple Arcade currently includes over 180 games. More added constantly. Most games in the store are not yet part of Apple Arcade.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2022 1:45 PM in response to BobWatte

The Apple Arcade games can be found in the Arcade section of the App Store. Games found directly through Search or in other tabs would need to have the "Apple Arcade" label above their name to be included there.

Apple Arcade currently includes over 180 games. More added constantly. Most games in the store are not yet part of Apple Arcade.

Apple One Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.