Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Making Multiple Calls on its Own; Line Left Open

Yesterday while I was on a walk, with my iPhone 13 Pro in my pocket, the phone made 3 different calls all on its own, for a total of over 50 minutes. The last one was still ongoing when I took the phone out of my pocket and discovered it. All the calls were to numbers that were on my Recent Calls list. Has my phone been hacked or is there a bug in the software? I never pressed a button. I walk with my phone in my pocket all the time, nothing like this has ever happened before, and then suddenly it makes 3 different calls all on its own.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:34 AM

Neither, either it was unlocked and making contact with your leg while out walking or the digitizer on your iPhone is failing. For the latter click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to contact Apple Support.

1 reply

iPhone 13 Pro Making Multiple Calls on its Own; Line Left Open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.