Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My html email signature disappeared in Mac Mail upon updating to Monterey!?!?!?

A number of years ago I had put my html email signature into Mac mail by following some steps and putting it into the mail folder (etc etc) in the library folder. Upon updating my iMac and MacBook Pro, my signature suddenly disappeared and the mail folder in the library folder has also disappeared. What should I do?!?

iMac 27″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 11:09 AM

szk613 wrote:

A number of years ago I had put my html email signature into Mac mail by following some steps and putting it into the mail folder (etc etc) in the library folder. Upon updating my iMac and MacBook Pro, my signature suddenly disappeared and the mail folder in the library folder has also disappeared. What should I do?!?

Monterey—Finder>Go>Go To Folder copy&paste:

~/Library/Mail/V9

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 11:09 AM in response to szk613

szk613 wrote:

Monterey—Finder>Go>Go To Folder copy&paste:

~/Library/Mail/V9

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

My html email signature disappeared in Mac Mail upon updating to Monterey!?!?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.