Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to buy a new MacBook at a lower price in Ukraine?

Hey! I am a database developer from Kyiv in Ukraine. My only working device is a 2015 Macbook Pro 15.

This is a very old but still good laptop. Unfortunately, it is not as powerful as I need, so I want to buy a new one, such as Macbook Pro 14.2 (m1 pro, 16 ram, 512 ssd) - the cheapest "pro" macbook to date.

It is very hard to work, pay, live in our country now because of the war.

So, I want to know if there is ANY way to buy a new macbook to work at a lower price in Ukraine right now?

The current price is more than $2300 from the official reseller - ION.ua. Unfortunately, it's too expensive for me now. We cannot use credit cards. We must pay the entire price at once.

If Apple doesn't have the ability to support, it's okay. I can understand. Thanks in advance! No war! Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 6, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 1:55 PM

This is a user to user forum, apple does not respond to specific requests here.

I dont know of any programs for discounts to Ukrainian developers so the answer would most likely be no.

Still, best of wishes from Norway

Slava Ukraini!

3 replies

Is there any way to buy a new MacBook at a lower price in Ukraine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.