Buy products with the official price in Greece

I want to buy an m2 MacBook Air with 16gb of ram with its official price which is around 1499€ but I live in Greece. Apple stores and shipping are not available here and all retailers sell products with extreme prices, for example the base model for the m2 air with 256 storage and 8 memory is priced at 1600€. Should I just cope with our piece of crap pricing or is there any way for me to not overpay?

Posted on May 22, 2023 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 7:21 AM

with its official price which is around 1499€

Where do you get that information from? I don’t think that is true in any country that uses euro currency. The 16 GB RAM edition would have ~€ 230 added to it, over the 8 GB RAM default option. Anyway, Apple uses price differentiation by country, and will not ship internationally.

If you want to buy computers at prices that you may see in other countries, then travel there and buy there. If you don’t want to travel, then buy locally.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 7:21 AM in response to Amygdalios

with its official price which is around 1499€

Where do you get that information from? I don’t think that is true in any country that uses euro currency. The 16 GB RAM edition would have ~€ 230 added to it, over the 8 GB RAM default option. Anyway, Apple uses price differentiation by country, and will not ship internationally.

If you want to buy computers at prices that you may see in other countries, then travel there and buy there. If you don’t want to travel, then buy locally.

Buy products with the official price in Greece

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.