Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders have disappeared

I have my reminders on iCloud so that I can sync between my MacBook and my iPhone. A few weeks ago the syncing stopped working. Example: I added a bunch of reminders on the Mac and nothing synced on my phone. I went through every suggestion on this Apple Support page but nothing helped. Then I tried going into System Preferences->Apple ID->iCloud, unchecking the Reminders box, then checking it again. Now all my reminders have disappeared. Can anyone suggest anything else I haven't tried? The only thing I can think of that might affect this is that my iCloud storage is 195GB used out of 200GB. Would that be close enough to the limit to cause this?

I'm on macOS 12.3.1 and iOS 15.4.1. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 6, 2022 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 7:26 PM

Have you checked to see if the Reminders are still in iCloud.com/Reminders? You can also go to iCloud.com/Account Settings using a browser and under Advanced at the bottom left, select Restore Calendars and Reminders.

Similar questions

4 replies

May 7, 2022 8:27 AM in response to dr_shambles

When syncing stopped between iPhone and Mac the reminders that you were creating will not be saved in iCloud Set up iCloud for Reminders on all your devices – Apple Support ( or you unchecked the box of reminders in Mac system preferences )

Note: Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID on each device. If you have devices where you are not signed in with your Apple ID or that have the Reminders feature turned off, you will not be able to access your iCloud reminders on those devices.

The reminders that were previously saved can be recovered Restore your reminders on iCloud.com – Apple Support

Read Keep your reminder lists up to date and share them with iCloud – Apple Support

Reminders have disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.