Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air 2019 skipping spaces repeating letters

my 2019 MacBook Air is frequently skipping spaces and repeating letters any idea of way or cost to fix?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:03 PM

catbruh Said:

"MacBook Air 2019 skipping spaces repeating letters: my 2019 MacBook Air is frequently skipping spaces and repeating letters any idea of way or cost to fix?"

-------

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only) You have an Intel-based Mac. As a result, you are able to reset the SMC and NVRAM. Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take some time, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 9:03 PM in response to catbruh

catbruh Said:

"MacBook Air 2019 skipping spaces repeating letters: my 2019 MacBook Air is frequently skipping spaces and repeating letters any idea of way or cost to fix?"

-------

Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only) You have an Intel-based Mac. As a result, you are able to reset the SMC and NVRAM. Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take some time, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

MacBook Air 2019 skipping spaces repeating letters

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.