Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have add money in my apple account but it is not credited in apple account but debited from my bank account

i want refund my money

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 9:27 PM

Gautamdas Said:

"I have add money in my apple account but it is not credited in apple account but debited from my bank account: i want refund my money"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. As you may suspect, no one here would know the answer to this. So, contact Apple Support. The'll see what has occurred, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

also...

B. Contact your Bank:

Contact your financial institution (bank) pertaining to this card, as this may be being seen as a scam (though that may not be the case). It would be a matter of security for you as a credit card holder. So, call them, letting them know that all os okay to be followed through with.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2022 9:27 PM in response to Gautamdas

Gautamdas Said:

"I have add money in my apple account but it is not credited in apple account but debited from my bank account: i want refund my money"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. As you may suspect, no one here would know the answer to this. So, contact Apple Support. The'll see what has occurred, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

also...

B. Contact your Bank:

Contact your financial institution (bank) pertaining to this card, as this may be being seen as a scam (though that may not be the case). It would be a matter of security for you as a credit card holder. So, call them, letting them know that all os okay to be followed through with.

I have add money in my apple account but it is not credited in apple account but debited from my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.