Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I set up my iPhone without transferring anything from my other phone. Is there a way to go back and get everything transferred

I skipped the transfer of data from my old phone. Now I want to transfer can I still do this and how

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 7, 2022 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2022 6:01 AM

If you still have your old iPhone with data on it, perform the following procedure on your new iPhone, and re-start from scratch:--> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then, see the instructions and choose your preferred (doable) method among the ones listed in the support article that led you here.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2022 6:01 AM in response to Elizabeth1110

If you still have your old iPhone with data on it, perform the following procedure on your new iPhone, and re-start from scratch:--> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then, see the instructions and choose your preferred (doable) method among the ones listed in the support article that led you here.

Regards

Giulio

I set up my iPhone without transferring anything from my other phone. Is there a way to go back and get everything transferred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.