Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer a voice memo to my Apple Mac book pro from my apple iPhone and then onto a USB

How do I transfer a voice memo to my Apple Mac book pro from my apple iPhone and then onto a USB

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 7, 2022 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 3:22 AM

Hi,

Following steps sync iPhone Voice Memos to Mac.

1. On your iPhone: Open Settings app → tap on your name card → iCloud → and turn on the toggle for Voice Memos.
  2. On your Mac: Click on the Apple logo from top left → System Preferences. ... 
  3. Now, all your voice recordings from iPhone and Mac will sync.

Method2:

1. Launch your Voice Memos app.
  2. Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
  3. Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2022 3:22 AM in response to Macbookpro2222

Hi,

Following steps sync iPhone Voice Memos to Mac.

1. On your iPhone: Open Settings app → tap on your name card → iCloud → and turn on the toggle for Voice Memos.
  2. On your Mac: Click on the Apple logo from top left → System Preferences. ... 
  3. Now, all your voice recordings from iPhone and Mac will sync.

Method2:

1. Launch your Voice Memos app.
  2. Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
  3. Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.