Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried all things to get Siri to work and it’s still not responding

I have tried everything I can possibly think of and what google suggested with no luck. There’s no issue with my microphone as I can use speech to search google. When I tried resetting up the hey Siri to recalibrate to my voice, it doesn’t recognise that I’m saying anything, even when I’m in a super quite environment, you could hear a pin drop it’s so quiet. This is only been happening the last 2 days and is really frustrating as I use Siri a lot when I’m driving. If anyone has ideas on what I can try it would be fantastic.

thanks

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 2:39 AM

In such a situation, if you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here, and/or you already performed a "forced" restart of your iPhone (using thise instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support ) I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 2:39 AM in response to Sweetheart_87

In such a situation, if you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in the support article that led you here, and/or you already performed a "forced" restart of your iPhone (using thise instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support ) I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

I have tried all things to get Siri to work and it’s still not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.