Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

particular google calendar not syncing to ical anymore

I have my ical set up to sync with my google calendar.

However, a shared calendar on google created by my husband no longer can be seen on my ical.

I tried removing and readding my gmail account to ical.

I am running monterey, but it doesnt sync to phone or computer.

Any ideas what else I can do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 9, 2022 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2022 6:40 AM

Hello sarahsbs,

From the Add Google Calendar evens to Apple Calendar link previously provided, there is a 'Sync other calendars' section. If you haven't tried those steps already, please check to make sure your calendars are selected to sync. That section wasn't previously mentioned and might help further.

If the same continues after those steps, it may be best to contact Apple Support. You can reach out from Get Support or using the direct phone number for your region from Contact Apple for support and service.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2022 6:40 AM in response to sarahsbs

Hello sarahsbs,

From the Add Google Calendar evens to Apple Calendar link previously provided, there is a 'Sync other calendars' section. If you haven't tried those steps already, please check to make sure your calendars are selected to sync. That section wasn't previously mentioned and might help further.

If the same continues after those steps, it may be best to contact Apple Support. You can reach out from Get Support or using the direct phone number for your region from Contact Apple for support and service.

Have a great day!

May 18, 2022 12:14 PM in response to sarahsbs

Sarahsbs,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Let's keep going. Were you able to check to see if the Delegation tool was enabled for your account following the steps we sent you: Add Google Calendar evens to Apple Calendar

If that is enabled on your Mac Mail Preferences, you'll want to disable that.

Then, this resource may be able to help: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

Things to check first

1. Check the system status of iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders to check for services outages or connection issues.
2. If a reminder isn't showing up on some of your devices, make sure that your iPhone and iPad have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or that your Mac has the latest version of macOS.
3. Make sure that you're signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders in your iCloud settings.
4. Check the date and time settings on your device to make sure they're correct for your current location.

Then continue with the rest of the steps under macOS to see if that helps resolve this issue.

Keep us updated!

May 10, 2022 9:04 AM in response to sarahsbs

Welcome Sarahsbs,

According to your post, a shared Google Calendar isn't showing up on your iPhone or Mac. We'll do our best to assist.

Does the shared calendar show up on the Google website when you sign in: Google Calendar Sign In to Access and Edit your Schedule

If the calendar shows up on the Google website, then there may be an issue. If it doesn't appear on the Google website, then we'd confirm that your husband is still actively sharing the calendar with you. If he stopped sharing the calendar it would no longer appear on the Google website and any other signed in devices.

Also, found this on the Google website, which might help out: Add Google Calendar evens to Apple Calendar

Hoping to hear back, take care.

particular google calendar not syncing to ical anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.