Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an unknown Bluetooth device connected to my iPhone 13

^ As As notd

As noted in the screenshot, I can't tap in to this device to disconnect from it. It could be draining my data or be a security threat. I saw a similar post, but no real answers.

What's going on with this?

Thank you warmly for your help!

Elizabeth

Posted on May 9, 2022 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 12:30 PM

Check if this remains connected even when you walk away to another room with concrete walls or say 1000 feet away.

Try the following that may help remove the mysterious device

• Settings > General > Transfer & Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  • You may have some third-party apps installed especially for Audio, Video, Airplay etc please delete that.
  • You may have some profiles installed by some nearby WiFi Router/Bluetooth accessories.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 12:30 PM in response to eli_415

Check if this remains connected even when you walk away to another room with concrete walls or say 1000 feet away.

Try the following that may help remove the mysterious device

• Settings > General > Transfer & Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  • You may have some third-party apps installed especially for Audio, Video, Airplay etc please delete that.
  • You may have some profiles installed by some nearby WiFi Router/Bluetooth accessories.

I have an unknown Bluetooth device connected to my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.