Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need a refund. Cancel 2 months ago and still charge the fee. Can you refund and make sure I don’t get charge again?

Apple keeps charging my credit card for Apple TV I cancel 2 months ago. Cannot find a way to stop these payments and get a refund ?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on May 9, 2022 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2022 7:10 PM

Apple keeps charging my credit card for Apple TV I cancel 2 months ago.

Your card statements list the merchant, but not the product. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The purchase history is where each charge is detailed. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If your subscriptions overview lists subscriptions that you do not wish to continue, then you can cancel those. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you additionally think that you could qualify for a refund, then you can request that: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Can you refund and make sure I don’t get charge again?

This is a user-to-user forum. You are not addressing Apple here. Best that we can do, is to guide you in the right direction. For more information, visit Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2022 7:10 PM in response to EricAnahid

Apple keeps charging my credit card for Apple TV I cancel 2 months ago.

Your card statements list the merchant, but not the product. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The purchase history is where each charge is detailed. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If your subscriptions overview lists subscriptions that you do not wish to continue, then you can cancel those. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you additionally think that you could qualify for a refund, then you can request that: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Can you refund and make sure I don’t get charge again?

This is a user-to-user forum. You are not addressing Apple here. Best that we can do, is to guide you in the right direction. For more information, visit Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Need a refund. Cancel 2 months ago and still charge the fee. Can you refund and make sure I don’t get charge again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.