Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t add my bank card to make a purchase on my apple store it was request for valid card that will expire on 2042 how come?

I can’t add my bank card to make a purchase on my apple store it was request for valid card that will expire on 2042 how come?

Posted on May 10, 2022 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2022 6:43 AM

Reasons your payment card may be declined

1. Account suspended for suspected fraud.

2. Address in your iTunes account does not match exactly the billing address for the card

3. Error in credit card number

4. Insufficient balance or you still owe money on a subscription

5. The card was not issued in the country of the iTunes store

6. Wrong expiration date

7. Wrong security (CVV) code

8. You are connected through a VPN provider that makes iTunes think you live elsewhere - uninstall VPN

9. You live in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India – Apple Support (UK)

10. You live in Russian Federation or use Russian banks or cards

Here is additional information from Apple if your payment method is declined.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2022 6:43 AM in response to OLOBAmemo

Reasons your payment card may be declined

1. Account suspended for suspected fraud.

2. Address in your iTunes account does not match exactly the billing address for the card

3. Error in credit card number

4. Insufficient balance or you still owe money on a subscription

5. The card was not issued in the country of the iTunes store

6. Wrong expiration date

7. Wrong security (CVV) code

8. You are connected through a VPN provider that makes iTunes think you live elsewhere - uninstall VPN

9. You live in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India – Apple Support (UK)

10. You live in Russian Federation or use Russian banks or cards

Here is additional information from Apple if your payment method is declined.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.