Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad, sesta generazione

È possibile avere più di un Profilo apple sull’ipad?

Cioè ad esempio che sia configurato a nome mio quando faccio io l accesso e ad un altro account se accedo con altre credenziali?

Come i due profili nel MacBook.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on May 11, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 6:09 AM

Buongiorno,

no, mi dispiace, non è possibile utilizzare due Apple ID contemporaneamente su un iPad o iPhone (diversamente da Mac o PC che possono gestire più users).

Giulio

In English

Q: iPad 6th generation - Is it possible to have more than one apple profile on the iPad? That is, for example, that it is configured in my name when I log in and to another account if I log in with other credentials? Like the two profiles in the MacBook.

A: no, sorry, it is not possible to use two Apple IDs at the same time on an iPad or iPhone (unlike a Mac or PC which can manage multiple users).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2022 6:09 AM in response to Bi4nc4

Buongiorno,

no, mi dispiace, non è possibile utilizzare due Apple ID contemporaneamente su un iPad o iPhone (diversamente da Mac o PC che possono gestire più users).

Giulio

In English

Q: iPad 6th generation - Is it possible to have more than one apple profile on the iPad? That is, for example, that it is configured in my name when I log in and to another account if I log in with other credentials? Like the two profiles in the MacBook.

A: no, sorry, it is not possible to use two Apple IDs at the same time on an iPad or iPhone (unlike a Mac or PC which can manage multiple users).

May 11, 2022 6:07 AM in response to Bi4nc4

Translation:

Ipad, sixth generation

Is it possible to have more than one Apple Profile on the iPad?

That is, for example, that it is configured on my behalf when I log in and another account if I log in with other credentials?

Like the two profiles in the MacBook.

Unlike other computers with which you may be familiar, that support multiple user profiles - other than “managed” educational environments, OS/iPadOS devices are not intended to be shared by different Users.

Be aware that if you sign-out of iCloud and other Apple services - and allow another user to sign-in - you’ll not be able to change back for 90-days. This restriction, intended to prevent account abuse, cannot be bypassed.

Unless you fully understand and accept the implications, you would be well advised to reconsider sharing your iPad with another user.

Ipad, sesta generazione

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.