Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

Hy guys I have accidentally erased my iPhone on find my iPhone app then when I enter the Apple ID to restart the phone, it is saying my Apple ID has been locked for security reasons and my iPhone is saying iPhone locked to owner, I tried to reset the password but its not working soo I contacted Apple support for the removal of activation lock, and provided them with my proof of purchase, I bought my iPhone this year January and then Apple team sent me an email saying we’re unable to process your request without a reason why then when I contacted them they saying I must try again to do the request

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on May 11, 2022 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 10:04 AM

We’re you the original purchaser of the iPhone?

Is it asking you to sign into your Apple ID or someone else’s Apple ID?

Did you submit an purchase original receipt that shows date of purchase, seller, IMEI/serial number, and payment method?

Similar questions

11 replies

May 11, 2022 11:30 AM in response to shoeluvr13

Nope I didn’t use it to any device

i submitted again and is clear.

I think this time they will be able to help me coz the proof of purchase is clear and does have any information that shows that the phone belongs to me. And another thing is a contract soo in the proof of purchase just shows only the balance I paid for a contract to be confirmed

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.