Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotspot on

hello everyone how can I keep my hotspot always on . in every time I need to connect to my hotspot I need to turn it off and on back again . when my other iPhone and no one is using the Internet on that iPhone automatically turns off i'm using the same Apple ID for two devices And the other iPhone is not connected to the cellular service (no sim)

help me please 🥺!!

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 6:03 AM

You need to contact your carrier and ask them to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.

See this Apple article: How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

See also -> If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 6:03 AM in response to adeeb145

You need to contact your carrier and ask them to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.

See this Apple article: How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

See also -> If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) – Apple Support (UK)

hotspot on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.