Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications when in call

when I was in a call i don’t want to listen any notifications sound which irritating. The solution you guys provide that simple block the notification ,but if I turn it off in settings, it’ll stay off until I turn it back on. That’s a good idea when I know I’ll be on a call. However, I do like hearing my texts when they come in otherwise just not when I’m on the phone unexpectedly.

I’ve read others having this problem before so apparently Apple has not updated to add this feature. Its a bad experience for me which appel don’t have basic understanding of problems.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 9:28 AM

Sunilsahoo wrote:

when I was in a call i don’t want to listen any notifications sound which irritating. The solution you guys provide that simple block the notification ,but if I turn it off in settings, it’ll stay off until I turn it back on. That’s a good idea when I know I’ll be on a call. However, I do like hearing my texts when they come in otherwise just not when I’m on the phone unexpectedly.
I’ve read others having this problem before so apparently Apple has not updated to add this feature. Its a bad experience for me which appel don’t have basic understanding of problems.

Put your phone on silent using the side control, get off the call put it back on ringer.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 9:28 AM in response to Sunilsahoo

Sunilsahoo wrote:

Put your phone on silent using the side control, get off the call put it back on ringer.

Notifications when in call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.