You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homekit Away Function Not Working with Logitech Camera

.My logitech circle view turns on when I leave the house but only if I'm the only member in the house. If I add my wife it stops working. Mean when both my wife and I leave the circle view does not turn on.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 12:39 PM

Hello T2Bone,

To get your Home app working normally again follow the steps in the "If your home hub isn't working as expected" section of this article:

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub

Have a great day!

Similar questions

5 replies

May 13, 2022 12:29 PM in response to DerekM87

Hello,

I have the new AppleTV 4k as the Home Hub. I've added the Logitech Circle cam and it works great from home and away. But when I set it turn off off when away it works just fine but when I add my wife who also has an iPhone 13 the away function will not turn off the camera anymore. If I remove my wide from the home the away function will work normally. I have restarted the AppleTV, signed her out then back into her iCloud account and still this issue.

Homekit Away Function Not Working with Logitech Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.