Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off network settings which prevent content from loading privately?

Since getting my new iPhone 13, I’ve noticed that all my emails come up with a message at the top saying “Your network settings prevent content from loading privately”.

This is a really annoying feature as I get it with every email. Please can someone tell me how to turn it off….pretty please before it drives me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

Paula

iPhone 13

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:31 PM

Thank you, that’s really helpful but once I go to Settings-> Mail-> Privacy Protection, there’s no direct option to turn PP off, it gives me another 3 options:

~ Protect Mail Activity

~ Hide IP address

~ Block all Remote Content

What do I do??

Sorry for sounding clueless but Technology & I aren’t friends, I normally ask my kids but they don’t even know the answer to this 1 😬

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Raicya

Thank you, that’s really helpful but once I go to Settings-> Mail-> Privacy Protection, there’s no direct option to turn PP off, it gives me another 3 options:

~ Protect Mail Activity

~ Hide IP address

~ Block all Remote Content

What do I do??

Sorry for sounding clueless but Technology & I aren’t friends, I normally ask my kids but they don’t even know the answer to this 1 😬

Turn off network settings which prevent content from loading privately?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.