Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't recognize my iPhone Windows 11

Ever since the latest iTunes update in March 2022, it's having trouble recognizing my iPhone when I connect it to my laptop. I'm running Windows 11 and haven't had any trouble until the last 2 months. Back in March I tried everything short of uninstalling iTunes, but nothing worked. I Googled a fix that worked, but now I can't remember what it was and I can't find it again (something about renaming a file). So it had been working okay again and I was able to back up my phone at the end of March, but now it's doing it again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, but it still won't recognize it. I've done all the steps Apple Support lists, but nothing. One thing I've noticed is Apple Mobile Device USB driver doesn't seem to be installed on my PC. I've read the only way to install it is to uninstall iTunes and then reinstall it, but like I said earlier, that didn't work. Anyone else having this problem?

iPhone XS

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:53 PM

Try iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows - Apple Community.

tt2

1 reply

iTunes won't recognize my iPhone Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.