Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an Apple billing message but the billing doesn't appear in my account details

There was two charges of almost $80 put on my account and it says on the end apple.com/bill, I’ve looked through my accounts to see any bills and neither of them showed up. I was wondering how this would happen if there’s no record of it. Also there’s someone using my credit card with an Apple Pay, is there a way to see what phone that is on?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 5:48 PM

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If Apple shows no record of the purchase, the best action is to put your card issuer on notice of possible fraudulent use immediately. They have the best resources for investigating these, which are very common scams that use the names of other big companies as well.

Also, you are not asking Apple here but rather your fellow end users. We cannot search Apple records. Apple contacts are in both articles I linked.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2022 5:48 PM in response to Sammy_678

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If Apple shows no record of the purchase, the best action is to put your card issuer on notice of possible fraudulent use immediately. They have the best resources for investigating these, which are very common scams that use the names of other big companies as well.

Also, you are not asking Apple here but rather your fellow end users. We cannot search Apple records. Apple contacts are in both articles I linked.

I got an Apple billing message but the billing doesn't appear in my account details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.