Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple bill

Dear Zain customer, an amount of 1,499 Kuwaiti Dinars will be collected from your number for your purchase of Apple services. To learn more you can visit apple.com/bill

hello,

ive been trying to figure out what is my purchase and ive been through the history but there is nothing that i have purchased, what is wrong in this situation? Is someone purchasing stuff from my account?

iPhone 12 Pro, 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 7:17 AM

If there were no purchases listed under Subscriptions did you check your bank to see if your account was debited? There is a common scam to send messages that look like the came from Apple but are actually phishing messages to steal your identity.

There is one Apple charge that will not appear in Subscriptions: Go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud - Manage Storage. Do you have a storage plan that is more than 5 GB? That has a monthly charge that will not appear in Subscriptions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 7:17 AM in response to omaimah146

If there were no purchases listed under Subscriptions did you check your bank to see if your account was debited? There is a common scam to send messages that look like the came from Apple but are actually phishing messages to steal your identity.

There is one Apple charge that will not appear in Subscriptions: Go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud - Manage Storage. Do you have a storage plan that is more than 5 GB? That has a monthly charge that will not appear in Subscriptions.

Apple bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.